Wedding dresses you could be seeing at the Jenny Packham sample sale
Whistles at the ready, friends firmly at your side and an unshakeable determination to get what you want — it can only mean one thing. The Jenny Packham end of line sale has been announced.
The luxury fashion designer will be hosting a sale on bridal wear, accessories and lingerie — with a whopping discount of up to 70 per cent off.
Scroll down for more details
Brides will have to wait to see which dresses go on sale, but for now looked back at Jenny’s previous collections to bring you a taster of what you could be taking home on the day.
Kate Middleton has been a long-time favourite of Jenny Packham. The Duchess of Cambridge, 32, will often head straight to the designer when she needs a show-stopping gown for lavish events.
Just last night on Thursday evening, Kate was spotted wearing a black bespoke Jenny Packhamdress embroidered with silver ferns — the emblem of New Zealand — while she attended a state reception in Wellington during her royal tour with Prince William.
One of our favourite Jenny Packham frocks has to be the cornflower blue crêpe de chine polka dot dress Kate wore when she presented a one-day old Prince George to the world.
Other A-listers who have flocked to the British designer include Angelina Jolie, Kate Winslet and Jennifer Aniston, who have all worn Jenny Packham creations on the red carpet.
The sample sale took place on Thursday 24 April from 8am to 6pm at the Westbury Hotel in London.
Items in UK sizes 6-18 are available, with shoppers able to pay by cash and card. Only two guests per bride are permitted at the sale.
- Fashion Style: See all of stylish Kate’s recycled outfits
- ‘Approachable, modern and not dictated by fashion’: Australian designers give their verdict on Kate’s Royal tour outfits
- Kate dons stunning sell-out frock
- 16 Detoxing Cleanse Foods
- 6 Reasons You’re Not Seeing Results from Your Workouts
- 6 Mistakes You’ve Been Making With Your Flat Iron
- How to Save on Wedding Gifts
- The Endearing Things Spouses Secretly Think About Their Partners
- 10 Creative Things to Do With Your Bridal Gown Post Wedding